You Are Here:Home > Product > Rope > Fire Rope
Products Categories
Contact Us
Xuanze Industrial Drive Systems (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd
Tel : +86-021-69517760
Fax: +86-021-35306285
E-mail:
jessica.ma@xzbelt.com
Address:Room 1214, No.28 Moyu Road, Anting Jiading District Shanghai China

Fire Retardant Rope

fire retardant rope Fire retardant rope applied in many high performance land and marine applications, Fire retardant rope from XUANZE ranges in braid type and diameter. Harsh environments like the deep ocean, high heat and even space don’t make a difference to you when you choose this high...

Send Inquiry Chat Now

fire retardant rope

Fire retardant rope applied in many high performance land and marine applications, Fire retardant rope from XUANZE ranges in braid type and diameter. Harsh environments like the deep ocean, high heat and even space don’t make a difference to you when you choose this high quality, extraordinarily strong and durable fire retardant rope.


Description

Application

Fire retardant rope applied in many high performance land and marine applications, Fire retardant rope from XUANZE ranges in braid type and diameter. Harsh environments like the deep ocean, high heat and even space don’t make a difference to you when you choose this high quality, extraordinarily strong and durable Fire retardant rope.


Specifications

Brand: XUANZE

Place of origin: Shanghai, China

Color: Black

Material: Stainless steel fiber

Temperature: -40ºC -800 ºC

Structure: Braided

Length: 200m/roll, 500m/roll

Sample: free sample but freight born by customer

Shipment: Express, air, ocean

Payment: TT, West Union, PayPal, L/C

Delivery time: 3-15 working days

Remarks: OEM accept


FAQ

Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?

A: We are manufacturer.

Q: Can we get sample?

A: Of course, we can offer free sample for you check the product quality, but the freight is born by the client.

Q: How we to make the payment?

A:  30% as down payment, the rest 70% before goods delivery.

Q:  Can I make a OEM order?

A: Yes, we can supply different sizes, our products can be customized.

Q: How do you control product quality?

A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.

Q: What about your packages?

A: We usually use standard carton package, and we have been exporting lots of products to overseas, no any clients make any complaints on our package.

Q: When will we get the product?

A: We usually deliver the goods in 3-10 working days after receiving the payment.


Hot Tags: fire retardant rope, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, customized
Related Products

Copyright © Xuanze Industrial Drive Systems (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.