You Are Here:Home > Product > Kevlar Belt
Products Categories
Contact Us
Xuanze Industrial Drive Systems (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd
Tel : +86-021-69517760
Fax: +86-021-35306285
E-mail:
jessica.ma@xzbelt.com
Address:Room 1214, No.28 Moyu Road, Anting Jiading District Shanghai China

heat resisting woven kevlar flat belt

heat resisting woven kevlar flat belt is a kind of banded belt woven by Kevlar aramid fiber. It is used for transporting glassware. It can resist high temperature. and has high chemical resistance, cut resistance, corrosion resistance....

Send Inquiry Chat Now


It is a kind of banded belt woven by Kevlar aramid fiber. It is used for transporting glassware. heat resisting woven kevlar flat belt can resist high temperature. and has high chemical resistance, cut resistance, corrosion resistance.


Description

Introduction

It is a kind of banded belt woven by Kevlar aramid fiber. It is used for transporting glassware. it can resist high temperature. Kevlar conveyor belt has high chemical resistance, cut resistance, corrosion resistance.


Basic Information

Brand: Xuanze

Name: heat resisting woven kevlar flat belt

Model: FF60-G

Shape: Ribbon

Color: Yellow

Organization: Braided

1% elongation strength: 130N/MM

Minimum wheel diameter: 120MM

Temperature resistance: 550 degree centigrade

Application: Glass industry

Chemical resistance: good


FAQ

Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?

A: We are manufacturer.

Q: Can we get sample?

A: Of course, we can offer free sample for you check the product quality, but the freight is born by the client.

Q: How we to make the payment?

A:  30% as down payment, the rest 70% before goods delivery.

Q:  Can I make a OEM order?

A: Yes, we can supply different sizes, our products can be customized.

Q: How do you control product quality?

A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.

Q: What about your packages?

A: We usually use standard carton package, and we have been exporting lots of products to overseas, no any clients make any complaints on our package.

Q: When will we get the shipment?

A: We usually deliver the goods in 3-10 working days after receiving the payment.


Package & Delivery

Packing details: standard carton package, worthy for different means of transportation

We can also package according to clients’ requirements

Delivery time: 3~10 working days

 


Hot Tags: heat resisting woven kevlar flat belt, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, customized
Related Products

Copyright © Xuanze Industrial Drive Systems (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.