You Are Here:Home > Product > Conveyor Belt
Products Categories
Contact Us
Xuanze Industrial Drive Systems (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd
Tel : +86-021-69517760
Fax: +86-021-35306285
E-mail:
jessica.ma@xzbelt.com
Address:Room 1214, No.28 Moyu Road, Anting Jiading District Shanghai China

Urethane Conveyor Belt

Description Urethane conveyor belt is a kind of round belt using extrusion technique. Urethane conveyor belt has features of high wear resistant, easy connected, aging resistant, erosion resistant and long time service. Features High wear resistant Easy connected Aging resistant and erosion...

Send Inquiry Chat Now

Description

Urethane conveyor belt is a kind of round belt using extrusion technique. Urethane conveyor belt has features of high wear resistant, easy connected, aging resistant, erosion resistant and long time service.


Features

High wear resistant                       Easy connected

Aging resistant and erosion resistant     Long time service


Technical parameters

Brand: XUANZE

Color: red/green

Type: round belt

Material: pu/tpu

Techniques: extrusion

Diameter: 2-25mm

Hardness: 85-90A

Tensile: 34-50mpa

Tolerance: ±0.2-0.5mm

Shipment: Express, air, ocean

Payment: TT, West Union, PayPal, L/C


FAQ

Q: How is your production capacity? 

A: We are capable of producing 4000 square meters each day.


Q: What about your packages? 

A: We usually use standard carton package, and we have been exporting lots of products to overseas, no any clients make any complaints on our package.


Q: How do you control product quality? 

A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.


Q: How we to make the payment?  

A:  30% as down payment, the rest 70% before goods delivery.


Hot Tags: urethane conveyor belt, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, customized
Related Products

Copyright © Xuanze Industrial Drive Systems (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.