You Are Here:Home > Product > Conveyor Belt
Products Categories
Contact Us
Xuanze Industrial Drive Systems (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd
Tel : +86-021-69517760
Fax: +86-021-35306285
E-mail:
jessica.ma@xzbelt.com
Address:Room 1214, No.28 Moyu Road, Anting Jiading District Shanghai China

Cotton Conveyor Belt

Description Cotton conveyor belt is suitable for conveying non-corrosive and pointless bulk or granular particle or powder materials, such as coal, coke, sand or cement under high temperature with light and thin in construction, high tensile strength, good grooving performance, small power...

Send Inquiry Chat Now

Description

Cotton conveyor belt is suitable for conveying non-corrosive and pointless bulk or granular particle or powder materials, such as coal, coke, sand or cement under high  temperature with light and thin in construction, high tensile strength, good grooving performance, small power consumption of plant equipment and energy saving.


Application field

Cotton conveyor belt is suitable for conveying non-corrosive and pointless bulk or granular particle or powder materials, such as coal, coke, sand or cement under normal temperature with light and thin in construction, high tensile strength, good grooving performance, small power consumption of plant equipment and energy saving.


Features
Maintenance-free, excellent durability.
High tensile strength
Good grooving performance
Small power consumption of plant equipment & energy saving


Shipping

1. Door to door services by express, namely FEDEX, TNT, UPS, DHL etc, available to all countries.

2. Through sea or air cooperated with your designated forwarder

3. We can also find our cooperative forwarder partner to deliver goods to your appointed port with cheapest free charge.


FAQ

Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company? A: We are manufacturer.
Q: Can we get sample?/ Do you provide samples? A: Of course, we can offer free sample for you check the product quality, but the freight is born by the client.
Q: How we to make the payment? A:  30% as down payment, the rest 70% before goods delivery.
Q: How do you control product quality? A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.


Hot Tags: cotton conveyor belt, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, customized
Related Products

Copyright © Xuanze Industrial Drive Systems (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.